Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This one is for you!!!!! (Kati and Heidi)

So sorry girls that you have had to look at the same post for the last 2 months! I really do want to do better. So, thanks to Kati I have these super cute pictures of Bryan. I just LOVE them! Thanks for taking them sis. I tired to pick a favorite- but I couldn't, I just loved every one. I can't believe that he is almost 18 months. His new favorite word is No and Mine- he doesn't just like to say the word No- but he prefers to scream it! So, that makes it really nice!









5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my heck, he is so cute. I just found you through amy's blog last night and was rather disappointed that your latest post was 2 months old but I decided to check again today just in case!!! What luck. Again he is so absolutely adorable. What I would do for a baby with hair (or even a toddler with hair would do) Anyway, love you girl, good job on the procreatng!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

THANK YOU! I love the photos! Kati is amazing. I love that girl. He is so darling. Love that boy.

Kati said...

He is so cute. I could snap shots of him all day!
Thanks for doing a new post. I was kinda sick of looking at that hot dog. No offense to your friend.
Love ya...

Amy said...

Hi Stace!,
I love that we're all connecting here in blogger world. Those are adorable pictures. He's gotten so big. We did run into your Dad at UVRMC yesterday waiting for your Mom. We chatted for a moment. He's a sweet man. Anyhow, thanks for the updated blog. Love ya,
Amy

Amy said...

Okay, it wasn't yesterday that we ran into your Dad it was Monday. Sorry, I've been in la-la land.