Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bee's vs ?????

My good friend Becky got us tickets to a Bee's game. We got to sit in a suite. It was my first expreince at a professional baseball game and to sit where the important people sit!!!! I couldn't tell you who they played or what the score was. I was way to busy enjoying my time with becky and my 2 neices stephanie and whitney. Thanks for the night out girls!


I love this picture. Check out this guys hair. He has a big ole' ponytail! Are you serious people still really do their hair this way?


Steph and Whit enjoying their foot long hot dogs!




My proudest moment of the game.... a picture with the famous bee. Could I have any more luck?




This is the clan all together. Becky, me, stephanie and whitney!




Go Bee's!!!








2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it Stac! I am glad you were able to get away and have such a fun time. Great photos!

Kati said...

Ummmmmm....I just sent you some BEEEEE-UTIFUL pictures of your son. New post. PAH-LEASE? Pretty please????

Love ya! Thanks for such a fun day~~~~