Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love It!

I know, I know, more pictures of the kids! I just got some of the pictures that kati took- just wanted to share with you a couple of my favorites!! k- so they are all my favorites- but way to many pictures to post!

Bryan loves kicking a ball. He started kicking balls at 10 months old. We love to watch in amazement and laugh!

Danny really should get the "Best Big Brother" award! He is so good to his little brother and puts up with all of his abuse. For those of you that know Bryan, you know just how mean he can get! Thanks Danny for all that you do!


Love this picture! No real reason... I just do!



Such a good looking kid!



Melt. My. Heart.




4 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures. What sweet kids. That Kati is talented.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love the photos Kati took. You have a beautiful family. Love ya Stac!

Kati said...

SO glad you like them!
That last picture has got to be my absolute favorite of all time.
Melt. My. Heart....
And, he isn't even mine. What cute, cute boys you have!

The Hall Clan said...

Hey Stacey how are you? It's Kami Loverige. Your boys are beautiful!!! I look forward to keeping up with your fam.