Thursday, October 23, 2008

We went to St. George for fall break and Bryan got his first swimming pool experience. As you can see, we had him well equipped. He spent more time crying about getting close to the water then actual time spent in the water. Love it when that happens!!!!



I LOVE this picture!!! Bryan's favorite time during church is after the sacrament is passed. What kind of parent teaches their kid to do this kind of stuff???? Couldn't take the picture at church so we had to bring them home and do it! The best part is, it never gets old. Every Sunday we laugh like it is the first time we are seeing it.



For whatever reason Bryan's new thing is hanging. He loves to hang. He will hang from whatever he can find to hang from. Swing and hang, swing and hang!




2 comments:

Pays said...

Stacy, you crack me up! I can tell your little guy has some of your personality...love it! I can just picture you now, at church tucking those sacrament cups in your diaper bag so you can come home and take a pict. Too funny!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Stac - He is hilarious! I WONDER who teaches that stuff. Huh? He is getting so big. I can't stand it.