Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wait... go to the post before this one!

Continuation of the Family reunion... After eating, we played games and did skits. This is a picture of my groups skits. It was great fun... and we can hardly wait for next year.

Danny and Bryan at the County Fair strolling along through the animals. Bryan loves his little dog back pack and can't go any where without it.

Cheek to cheek. I loved this picture. I just felt like these pigs were best friends!






Look how excited Danny was for his first day of school. Can you just feel the excitement?




This is the cute little first grader that lives next door. He comes and picks Danny up every morning for the bus.










1 comment:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love the photos! I am trying to figure out what you are doing in your skit! Can't quite figure it out. Danny looks so big and grown up. I am glad he is back. We need to hook him and Koleton up for some play time.

Way to surprise Cesar. I didn't realize I was so much older than he is! Ouch!!! Looks like you had fun. You never told me about any of this stuff. Good thing you have a blog.